TOP 05 the best SEO plugin for WordPress site
You embark on business and start tinkering about SEO for your website. Do you think it is easy to make SEO for your web site, as Google’s evaluation algorithms change frequently and always prioritize the customer experience. We still know how to do SEO yourself with the amateurs not really easy, but to do the most basic SEO you can still do that for your website. In this article we will introduce you the top SEO plugin for WordPress website.
WordPress out of the box is already technically quite a good platform for SEO. This was true when Joost wrote his original WordPress SEO article in 2008 (updated every few months) and it’s still true today, but that doesn’t mean you can’t improve it further! This plugin is written from the ground up by Joost de Valk and his team at Yoast to improve your site’s SEO on all needed aspects. While this Yoast SEO plugin goes the extra mile to take care of all the technical optimization, more on that below, it first and foremost helps you write better content. Yoast SEO forces you to choose a focus keyword when you’re writing your articles, and then makes sure you use that focus keyword everywhere.
- SEO content writing guidelines
- Page analysis
- Technical WordPress search engine optimization
- Meta & Link elements
- XML Sitemaps
- RSS optimization
- Edit your .htaccess and robots.txt file
- Social integration
- Multi-site compatible
- Import & Export functionality
- Import functionality for other WordPress SEO plugins
- Multi language
- Provide news of SEO
All in One SEO Pack
Use All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
SEOPress is a powerful plugin to optimize your SEO, boost your traffic, improve social sharing, build custom HTML and XML Sitemaps, create breadcrumbs, manage redirections 301 and so much more.
- Meta descriptions
- Open Graph Data
- Google Knowledge Graph
- Google Analytics with downloads tracking, custom dimensions, ip anonymization, remarketing, demographics and interest reporting, cross-domain tracking…
- Twitter Card
- Canonical URL
- Meta robots (noindex, nofollow, noodp, noimageindex, noarchive, nosnippet)
- Build your custom XML Sitemap to improve search indexing.
- Image XML Sitemaps to improve search indexing for Google Images.
- Build your custom HTML Sitemap to enhanced navigation for visitors and improve search indexing.
- Link your social media accounts to your site.
- Redirections in post, pages, custom post types
- Remove stop words (english, french, spanish, german, italian, portuguese)
- Remove /category/ in URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to post parent
- Import / Export settings from site to site.
- Import posts and terms metadata from Yoast SEO
- W3C check
SEO Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirections and to track of 404 errors, you can build and manage redirections easily for your site,
This plugin is useful if you want to migrating pages from an old website, or are changing the directory of your WordPress website.
- Build all types of redirection for your site 301,302 or 307 easily.
- Supports wild card redirection.
- Redirect posts and pages that published, draft or deleted from it\’s edit page directly.
- Advanced control panel to control all functions of the plugin.
- You can redirect folders and all it’s content.
- Custom ‘pass-through’ redirections allowing you to pass a URL through to another page, file, or website.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- You can use regular expressions in redirections.
- Reflect changes to all links when you move your site or change the domain name.
- All URLs can be redirected, not just ones that don’t exist
- Redirection methods – redirect based upon login status, redirect to random pages, redirect based upon the referrer!
- Friendly GUI and easy to use.
- Apache .htaccess is not required – works entirely inside WordPress
- Redirect index.php, index.html, and index.htm access
- Redirection statistics telling you how many times a redirection has occurred, when it last happened, who tried to do it, and where they found your URL
SEO Squirrly is for the NON-SEO experts. Get Excellent SEO with Better Content, Ranking and Analytics. For Both Humans and Search Bots.
SEO By Squirrly helps you write content that is SEO friendly and Human-friendly at the same time. You’ll get to improve your Google rankings while providing your readers with great content.
See your SEO Stats and improve on them with your weekly reports from one of the best SEO tools Audit website. It will also help you find the best keywords your site could rank for.
- Optimized articles get +285% traffic
- SEO Settings remain
- Finds you Keywords and Topics that your Customers actively search for
- Green lights turn on every time you do something right
- The algorithm for SEO Keyword Research tool
- Tracks all the aspects of your Content Marketing Strategy
- Analyze any single page. See how it improves over time.
- Send the Audit report by email to your content writer, SEO person, developers, or to your boss.
- It Gives You Professional Advice on How To Fix
- Copyright-Free Images That You Can Use.
- Monitors Your Progress, week by week
- Social Intelligence through the Inspiration Box
- Optimize Your Content for Humans.
- Focus on your Ecommerce SEO strategy with just a few clicks in this WordPress SEO Plugin.
- Control how your Site looks in Google. With the JSON-LD structure
- Write Better Content
- Squirrly generates your site’s XML Sitemap for Google and Bing.
- Stay up to date with your SEO and Social Signals, with our Email Alerts.
Here are five SEO plugins you should use for your WordPress site. With these remarkable features, these plugins can partially assist you to make SEO for your website better, contributing to your website TOP search results of Google.
Installation of these plugins is also very simple. You just need to enter the WP-admin then go to “Plugin”. After that, click to “Add new” and search for the plugin you want to use. Finally just click to “Install now”
Thank you for reading this article. Do not forget to like and share it if you find it useful.
(Reference content from: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/SEO/)